Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Kuiella Taldama what a beautiful name. Well, my life can never be the  same. Here is a part of my star saga.

Home, what does it mean? Earth was never my home, but space is. Frankly. I love living in deep space. It is like taking a cruise. Like you are out in our ocean. Feeling like a sailor in some ways. Planet earth I do not miss. People from my school can forget about a reunion. There is not going to be one.

Earth was never my home, but like a prison. I could never ever flap my wings. Everything was regulated and everything was wrong. Yeah, it was max pain in that tiny cage we were in. Well, no more - now there is no more cage. I am free now. I know what it feels like to fly across the stars in outer space. This bird broke out of the cage. Let me tell you. It is more wonderful than you can ever imagine.

No comments:

Post a Comment