Wednesday, March 14, 2012

new clip on KT

Here is the latest clip for you.

What can I say on gogiyan prime. It is a gr8 planet, and I have a super mansion on the ancora sea. Right now I command a huge star ship in an epic war.  However, my life was not always this way. A few months ago... I was a pimple full kid in sixth grade waiting for recess. Afraid of the coming final exam. Hey, I knew I could not pass. People, yelled at me that I needed to get "A"s so I could go to college, then get a good job, but I do not think about those things anymore.

Being on earth gives you a narrow view. People, we live in a vast universe. It is more exciting than you can ever imagine. Don't miss the cold wet water world anymore. In fact, if I ever did I am not so sure.

When I was on earth fear was gripping on me. Dad talked about losing his job and not having any money. It was so cold in our tiny trailer that my teeth clattered, but if I turned the electric heater on, I got yelled at by my mom. Also, I was told not to leave the door open. Well, there was only one.

If living on gogiyan prime was a dream, earth was certainly a night mare.  Still remember listening to the radio as the TV was broken again. It was our president saying that taxes had to increase. He was always coming up with more excuses.

No comments:

Post a Comment